Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Chat with Big Brother

I asked Mikhail this  morning, "What do you think about bringing home little sister, Ana?"

Mikhail:  "It's very surprising to be a brother for Ana.  And I can't wait.  I know I will be a good friend.  And I hope that Gracie won't growl at somebody she doesn't know."

Mama: "What will you do if Gracie growls at Ana?"

Mikhail:  "I will help Ana and Gracie.  I will teach Gracie that this is little sister and she should treat her nicely."

Mama:  "Anything else you want to say?"

Mikhail:  "We are a family and so we will have more family with Ana and the generation will grooooooow.  I can't wait for this day.  It will be exciting.  Love Mikhail (and Ana, soon)."

                                           ________________________________________________

Yes, Mikhail, I have no doubt you will be a good friend. And I have no doubt that you will be trying to teach Ana all those big words you love so much. :)  I'm so proud of my sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment