Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Long Process of Adoption has OFFICIALLY Begun!

A new adventure awaits...  a baby sister!  We started the adoption process to bring home little Ana Fortner last week with the same agency we used to bring home Mikhail.  We can hardly stand the excitement!  We know God has a unique plan to bring this child into our home, and we ANTICIPATE that He will do mighty things on her behalf and ours.  If you'd like to follow along, I will be "journaling our journey" here on this blog.  Hold on, Ana, here we come!

3 comments:

  1. So excited! Love the blog, and can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen! Thanks for sending me the link! I just got caught up on your blog!! Praying for you sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and give Mikhail a squeeze for me! I miss that sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete